Saturday, April 01, 2006

Reflexões: acto nº 2

Dreams and Fairytales



What went wrong so fast?
And now we’re lying
Hoping that we can trust
In our own lies,
Dreams and Fairytales,
Another word of promise
All went down
And within the last sound
A crystal picture of you appear
And I’m trying
Trying don’t believe my own lies
And your arguments
Are just gonna make me sad
Dreams and fairytales,
Are past for you
For me, their just bounds
For future
That lay inside of us,
All is gone now,
With the world that comes around us,
The same world we’re leaving
Shattered world
Inside of it no trust
No lies
And a big, long silence.
You came to me,
And with a beautiful smile you said,
«it’s all right don’t have afraid
just come and sit next to me
and say you love me.
I’m telling you all my past for you can fix it
And I’m trusting all of my future for you to share,
Just say a lovely word, and say you don’t leave,
Kiss me, and make me feel
Like a woman, your woman»
And I did,
Sacrifices are a small price to pay
For all that’s inside of me,
Tears are just the lake
From which Dreams and fairytales emerge
All the words you said,
And all the moves I made,
Just and once for all
For dreams and fairytales

0 Crossroads:

Post a Comment

<< Home